Now is your chance to order your 10th Anniversary Team Alameda Kit just in time for the upcoming cycling season.
A. If you know your Kit size and the options you want, you can go to directly to the Voler website and place your order by following the instructions in "C" below.
B. If you don't know your Kit size nor option choices, plan to attend one of two Kit Fit Sessions; February 14 & 17. For all the session details, hover over the Forums Tab above and click on "Everything Else". After you know what you want, go to the Voler website, using the link and instructions in "C" below.
C. Here is how to place your order. Team Alameda will again use the Voler Custom Online Order System for collecting and processing our cycling apparel order. Please follow the steps below to place your individual order for inclusion in the overall team order.
1. Click on this link to access your team order site: http://www.voler.com/custom/ordering/li/8217
2. Click on “LOGIN” to enter your Login/Billing Info. Click on “Create Account” to save the information and to create your new User ID and Password. You will automatically be directed to the home page for your team order. If you are a returning customer, please use your original Login and Password.
3. Click on “Begin Shopping" to gain access to the orderable products page. To place items in your shopping cart, click on the item you want to order, then the options you want to select, then the “Add to cart” button. You can choose to “View Your Bag” or “Continue Shopping” after adding each item. Repeat these steps for each item you want to order.
4. After placing the last item you want to order in your shopping cart, click on “View Your Bag” to display the items. Carefully review the items and make any necessary modifications or deletions. Because each item is custom built, refunds and exchanges will not be accepted. After you have confirmed your order is correct, click on “Proceed to Checkout” to complete the secure checkout process by entering your credit card payment information.
5. After you have completed the secure checkout process, an Order Confirmation will automatically be displayed and e-mailed to you for your records.
6. After the order deadline date has passed, you will no longer be able to access the order site. If you have not completed the checkout process for your order by this date, any items in your cart will be removed. The Order Deadline and the Order Ship Date are displayed on the order homepage. The Ship Date is the date that your order will be shipped from Voler.
If you have any questions, please call 800-488-6537 and ask for assistance from a Voler Customer Service Representative, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Team Alameda store will be open until March 1st. Our group order has a scheduled ship date of 4/24/2015.