The date has been set, the rooms blocked, now all we need is you!
The ride to Santa Cruz (and back) is always a great outing! This year we will not have to worry about the Big Kahuna triathlon since it is happening on a different weekend.
Here's the info:
- Date: Saturday, September 5th - Ride from Half Moon Bay to Santa Cruz
- Ride Back: Sunday, September 6th
- Hotel: Mission Inn - 2250 Mission St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- King: $199.95
- Two Queen Beds: $229.95
- One Queen Bed: $169.95
- Rates are higher this year, but hotel has done significant remodeling of all their rooms
- Call to Book: Call 831-425-5455831-425-5455 to make your own reservations. You need to say you're with Team Alameda. They have blocked off 6 of each type of room listed above for use, for a total of 18 rooms.
- Saturday Dinner: There are several possibilities, we are still working on that.
Rob and Lisa are coordinating the ride this year, so drop them a note so that they'll know you are planning on going. But you do have to make the hotel reservations on your own. Don't delay in making those room reservations - the hotel often fills up!
This year we need some people to volunteer to help with SAG vehicles. Contact Rob (email@example.com) or Lisa (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you can help either as a driver or with a vehicle.
So look at your calendar and make the commitment to ride and enjoy!